Art of the Day

Empty now

Wednesday, September 16, 2009


Oh My God! My Darling!
When I'm Skeptical that you exist,
You know what I do?
I start gazing at the poor.

My Brain got seduced,
Her memory being re-borne
You know why?
I am not pro-abortion anymore!

"Who is the guy wearing the purple purse,
With a black lipstick on his lips?!"
She then grinned. I asked her in the party,
"Is it him who you really adore?"

"Come on; Give me a sweet kiss, Angel!
This is Earth, for Heaven's sake, Angel!"
"My wings are burning, just by the temptation,
I can't pretend I hate your lips", she mourned, "Help yourself!" Ooh, I replied "sure!"

Calm down! Come down!
This is not a story of Love,
Maybe Hatred, or a sinful son in the Holy Land,
"I asked does he forgive us, father?!" He said, "You, and even the Whore!"

"Fast! Fast! Or Slow down", he caressed me!
“Cut the vanity, with insanity”, embarrassed me!
“It was mine, The God’s wine!” everybody laughed at me!
My lips were shining! I cried and cried and swore.


And I had to stare again;
So I stared at the Poor.

No comments: